Project Name: Community Women Development Program
Project Location: Haripur and Shreepur VDC of Sunsari District, Nepal
Funded by: World Vision International, Nepal
Project Period: 4 years (2002-2006 AD)
· To uplift the economic status of the targeted groups.
· To help them organize into groups to form their own cooperatives to monitor and implement their programs.
· To encourage them to involve in micro financing activities for the creation of an economically viable society.
· To make them aware of their rights.
· To help them expand their networking.
Achievements: About 1000 poor families of the program areas have been directly and indirectly benefited by upgrading their socio- economic status.